IONutrition Meal Delivery Service
Prepared meal delivery: organic, paleo, free range chicken, grass fed beef, wild fish, gluten free
IOnutrition meal delivery service started in a home kitchen where they tested on friends and volunteers using organic and local ingredients. They are on a mission to help people change how they eat and how they feel.
Their clients have reported weight loss and more energy. If you are looking for vegan meal delivery options, IOnutrition’s sister site is vegan-based Freshnlean!
IOnutrition places an emphasis on social good as well. When you order a meal, they donate money to the breast cancer fund or Heal the Bay.
All of IOnutrition healthy menu items are cooked fresh using only free range chicken, wild fish, and grass fed beef.
Sample Menu items include:
- Egg White Veggie Frittata,
- Spring Vegetable Rice Bowl with Salmon and Spinach
- Cherry Tomato Mac n Cheese with Turkey
They suggest you have spices on hand since they limit seasoning.
IONutrition meal delivery service offers multiple meal plans to suit your needs including:
- Lunch Box – includes 5 entrees for one person ($105 per week)
- 10 Entree Box – includes lunch and dinner ($140 per week)
- 5-Day Week plan – includes 5 breakfasts, lunches and dinners ($180 per week)
- 7-Day Week plan – includes 7 breakfasts, lunches and dinners ($252 per week)
- Paleo Meal plan – available in 5-or 7-day plans including breakfast, lunch and dinner ($190-$266 per week)
There are ways to save money: you can refer friends and get a $20 gift card, or save 20% when you buy more than one meal plan.
IONutrition delivers anywhere in the United States – including Hawaii and Alaska!