Franny’s Kitchen Meal Delivery Service
Prepared meal delivery: organic (select produce), sustainable farm-raised seafood, hormone-free meat
Founded by Frances Sanahuja, Franny’s Kitchen offers fresh and healthy home-cooked meals without artificial flavors, sugars or preservatives. While the meals at Franny’s aren’t 100% organic, they do make a concerted effort to use organic ingredients where possible.
Franny’s system is pretty simple and straight-forward:
- Sign up for their email list and you will receive an email on Thursdays outlining the following weeks menu
- See something you like? Fill out their online order form with which days you’d like to order and how many servings
- There is no minimum order size, or minimum days you must order – get as much or as little as you need
- Orders are due by 1 pm on Sunday
- Meals get delivered between 3 – 5:30pm on the days you ordered
- Heat, eat enjoy (and then send Franny an email telling her how awesome it was)
Franny’s features a Meatless Monday which is a great way to start introducing vegetarian meals into your personal food rotation.
Some of the Meatless Monday meals have included:
- Tofu, Asparagus and Corn Stir Fry with Brown Rice an Egg Drop Soup
- Veggie Chili, Garden Salad and Corn Bread
- Cheese, Poblano and Corn Empanadas and a Garden Salad
For the rest of the week, you can expect meals such as:
- Thai Minced Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Brown Rice and Cucumber Salad
- Hearty Pork, White Bean and Kale Soup and Caesar Salad
- Barbecue Pulled Chicken Sandwich, Roasted Yukon Potatoes and Cole Slaw
Meals as low as $9.00 each
Pricing varies based on the content of the meal:
- Meatless Mondays: $9.00 – $9.50 per order
- Pork, Beef, or Chicken Meals: $9.25 – $10.00 per order
- Seafood: $11.00 – $12.00 per order
There is a $5.00 delivery fee, no matter what size your order. To avoid this delivery cost, you can swing by their kitchens at 147 Dublin Street, San Francisco, CA 94112 – now that’s my kind of drive-thru!
Franny’s Kitchen delivers to the City of San Francisco except for the Presidio – I have to imagine that’s a traffic issue. As we mentioned above, you can alsoplace your order and pick up at their offices!