Christine Avanti Real Food Meal Delivery Service
Prepared meal delivery: Organic, local produce, sustainable fish, grass-fed beef, gluten-free
Christine Avanti is a certified nutritionist and author of the books “Skinny Chicks Eat Real Food” and “Skinny Chicks Don’t Eat Salads”. She works with celebrities and thousands of others counseling them on eating real food to reach their health goals.
Called “Real Food Delivery” Avanti’s prepared meals use ingredients from local farmers and can be vegetarian, organic and gluten free. They also offer detox plans such as whole body cleanse to help you eliminate the common allergens from your diet.
A sample menu of items offered by Christine Avanti’s Real Food meal delivery service include:
- House-made Gluten-free Banana Bread with All-natural Chicken Patty and a Side of Cucumber-Mint Salad
- Grilled Organic Chicken Salad with Quinoa Pilaf and Butternut Squash with Garlic-Basil Olive Oil
- Poached Arctic Char with Basil Pesto, Collard Greens and Sesame Oil
Average Cost Per Meal is $16
There are three types of meal delivery plans: Essential plan (three meals a day), maintenance plan and comprehensive plan (three meals and two snacks)
- Essential plan: 7 days for $50 per day, 14 days for $48 per day or 21 days for $45 per day
- Maintenance: $44.95 to $49.95 per day
- Comprehensive: 7 days for $62 per day, 14 days for $59 per day or 21 days for $52 per day
The average cost for a meal is $16, as you commit to more days, the price goes down. There are shipping costs depending on where you live so be sue to calculate that in your product assessment.
Christine Avanti’s Real Food can be delivered nationwide, shipping costs do apply and vary depending on your location. In order to preserve freshness, meals are delivered twice per week on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Meals are delivered in recyclable containers and they have carbon-neutral shipping available.